Data backup is your insurance plan
Important files are accidentally deleted all the time. Critical business data can become corrupt. Natural disasters can leave your office in ruin. With a solid backup and recovery plan, you can recover from any of these.
70% of businesses that experience a major data loss go out of business within one year and 94% of companies suffering from a catastrophic data loss do not survive.
Making sure that you keep a backup of your data is essential. Yet many people do not have the correct equipment in place to ensure that they are protected from potential data loss.
We can advise you on how to protect your data and ensure that you are in the best position to recover it when you need to.
Motech Solutions can offer solutions based on tape drives and co-located backup solutions (off site backups).
Why backups are important:
Files can be lost from your computer systems in any number of ways, you might accidentally delete a critical file, a virus might wipe one out or make it corrupt and unusable, your hard drive could even have a complete failure.
When a hard drive dies it’s like having your house burn down. Important personal items are usually gone forever, family photos, significant documents, downloaded music, and more. Imagine how damaging this would be for your business, losing critical data files, business plans and current projects. Data back up is essential for protecting the future of your business.
Ensure that your data is kept safe with our UK based cloud data backup service
Why the Cloud?
- Reduced costs – No initial expense
- Flexibility and scalability – Only pay for what you use
- Easier upgrades – Can be done automatically via the Cloud
- Business continuity – Even if there is a fire, flood, theft or technology outage, your business can function as normal
Features & Benefits
- Backup desktops & servers– PC’s, laptops…
- Suitable for any operating system – PC’s, Macs etc…
- Optimal Security – Not accessible to anyone but you
- Guaranteed Data Protection– Stored in a secure UK based datacentre
- External – In the event of fire or theft, you’re covered
- Peace of mind – Once configured, it works fully automatically
- High availability – Your data is always available
- Automatic reports, easy monitoring – you are always up to date about the status of your backups
- No initial investment – no need to invest in hardware or software
- Low cost of ownership – only needs to be configured once
- Easily restored – very fast and easy
- Versions – allows you to go back weeks to restore the desired version