When you’re deciding what type of exchange server will best suit your company, there are a number of factors that you have to take into consideration. The most important factor is the size of your business.
Do you have more than 50 employees? If the answer is ‘yes,’ then local is, without question, the way to go. The cost of providing access to a hosted exchange server for a large number of users will be significantly higher than purchasing an in-house server. Additionally, if you employ more than 50 people, chances are you’ll have plenty of space for an in-house server.
If you’re not running a huge enterprise at your company, the chances are that are local exchange server to support your business is well beyond your means. Just because owning your server isn’t in your budget, that doesn’t mean you can’t get the same quality and support as the big guys. Small businesses are perfect for Hosted Exchange Servers—is that the solution that’s best suited for you?
Top Benefits of Hosted Exchange Servers for Small Business
- Initial Cost: The cost to set up a hosted exchange server is minimal, especially by contrast to implementing a local exchange server. There’s no hardware to buy, which is often the part that would crush a small business’s wallet. All of the services that your business requires, whether it’s hardware redundancy, data redundancy, or managed support, will be factored into the low, monthly support package that covers each user, ensuring that everyone in your network has the provisions that they require.
- Predictable Budget: When your business relies on a hosted exchange server from Motechsolutions, you’ll never be hit with surprise charges. Your service package will remain at the same low, monthly rate that you expect, so you’ll never be caught off-guard when it comes time to pay the bill. Any upgrade or maintenance that needs to be performed on the physical hardware that supports your exchange server will be handled by us—no need for you to ever pay for hardware upgrades or replacement.
- Physical Space: There’s a reason they call them “small” businesses—you’re usually not operating in a tremendous space! Having a local exchange server requires a server room to store all of your hardware, which is generally impossible for a small business to accommodate. With a hosted exchange server, you don’t have to worry about the hardware that’s storing all of your data, because it’s kept off-premise and out of your hair.
- Security and Redundancy: All of your information is incredibly secure when hosted by Motechsolutions. Not only will we be monitoring the servers that store your data 24/7 to ensure its protection, but it’s also protected by a cloud-based email continuity service, meaning that email is automatically forwarded to this service as soon as an outage is detected to preserve your data no matter what happens in the real world. Power outages, natural disasters, and a slew of other issues can affect hardware and other server components, but with our digital protection, your information is always safe and available when you need to access it.
- Motech Solutions Tech Support: Not only do you have access to all of your information from anywhere and at all times, but you have the support of our qualified technicians. Knowing that you always have experienced, dependable techs to rely on when you need them most is an absolute must for any small business, because you simply can’t afford to be held up when your business is on the line.